Communications Committee Co-Chairs
California State University, Fullerton
Fresno Pacific University
Send the chairs an email message with your questions.
- Raise CCTE’s profile as a resource and agent for change—CCTE exists to continually advance quality education by improving the preparation and in-service education of teachers & administrators.
- Develop and implement plan for communicating CCTE brand, key messages and “our stories” via electronic presence and various products.
- Ensure ongoing recruitment of committee members.
- Ensure our communication is tailored to our key audiences: CCTE members, policy makers, prospective members and outsiders.
- Strengthen our electronic presence.
- Ensure that our CCTE website continually adds value by providing current information and links to valuable resources in the field.
- Determine process to ensure the website is continually updated. Either explore hiring a social media position to keep media platforms updated or clarify a process by which all Committee Chairs, SIG chairs and others will provide timely postings, e.g., monthly blog entries, current updates, etc.
- Utilize website and other electronic tools (e.g., Facebook) to generate anticipation of our conferences.
- Further develop and advance our brand.
- CCTE is a resource for hope, encouragement and support.
- Identify and create appropriate venues to communicate our “talking points”.